Saturday, November 17, 2012

Watch My 4-Year-Old Get Into His Car Seat

Jessica on Babies now has a YouTube channel. I intend to post informational videos about Jessica on Babies topics. The inaugural video is SB getting buckled into his car seat. SB rides in a Sunshine Kids (now Diono) Radian65, front-facing. He will be four next month. The Radian65 has a front-facing weight limit of 65 pounds. SB is about 34 pounds and 38" tall. That means he has lots of room to grow in his car seat.




I took this video with my phone. I would like to purchase a proper digital video camera and some video editing software in order to make higher-quality videos for the YouTube channel. For ways to help me raise the funds for such a purchase, check out the "Support Us" page or see the "Support Jessica on Babies" section on the right side of this page.

Please subscribe to the YouTube channel to see new videos as they're posted. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment