Recently updated, the Jessica on Babies Breastfeeding FAQ is available from Amazon for your Kindle device or app. The FAQ is a quick reference guide for new breastfeeding mothers, packed with information to help you get through the early days and weeks of breastfeeding and see you on your way to a long and fulfilling breastfeeding relationship. You know you get great advice here on the blog; now you have access to Jessica's breastfeeding advice at the tap of a button.
- How often should my baby be eating?
- How do I know if my baby is getting enough to eat/drink?
- Should I give my baby a bottle?
- Should I give my baby a pacifier?
- Should breastfeeding hurt?
- Can I drink alcohol while breastfeeding?
Available for Kindle for $1.99, this book is a great companion to the larger, comprehensive breastfeeding texts out there, as a quick-reference introduction. Since you can view it on your Kindle device or smartphone, it's easy to grab in the middle of the night and carry with you wherever you go, whenever a question comes up.
See this post for some sample questions and answers directly from the book!