10 Tips for Success at Breastfeeding:
- Avoid problems instead of having to fix them later.
- Learn the four basic rules for good positioning and latch. (Tummy-to-tummy; ear, shoulder, hip in a straight line; baby to breast, not breast to baby; support back of neck not back of head.)
- Be determined.
- Take it one feeding at a time.
- Remember that frequent feeding is normal and desirable.
- Worry only if your baby does not start regaining weight by the third or fourth day of life or starts losing weight again after starting to gain.
- Be confident.
- Educate yourself.
- Hide the formula.
- Get your partner on board!
To ask a question to be featured in an Ask-Me Monday video, like the Facebook page and then comment on an Ask-Me Monday thread or send me a private message through the page.
For more Ask-Me Monday and other informative videos, subscribe to the YouTube channel.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram @jessicaonbabies