Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Book-iversary

One year ago today, I published my e-book on breastfeeding. In that year, I've sold approximately (numbers as of July 18, 2012 at 7:00pm PDT) 173 copies of the book in the US and UK Kindle markets. I consider this a huge accomplishment and am very excited to be able to make such a report!

I would like to do something to celebrate my one-year bookiversary. I'm thinking about some kind of giveaway or promotion. I'd love some suggestions. I'd also like to raise the visibility of this blog as well as continue to get the word out about my book. If you enjoy this blog, please share it with your Facebook and Twitter friends. Link them to a post or page you especially like or share the whole blog. If you already own my book, consider leaving a review at the Amazon page. I'd love more feedback!

And to liven up the blog as a whole, if you do read a post and have something to say, leave a comment! I'm always checking back here for comments and I'd love to get some discussions going.

No comments:

Post a Comment