Thursday, July 12, 2012

Calling All Writers!

I am soliciting guest posts to enhance my site and increase the content base. I am especially interested in posts on the following topics, which I either have little or no experience in or on which I would like other perspectives.

  • Non-hospital births (home birth, birth center birth, etc.)
  • Unusual breastfeeding circumstances
  • Raising a special-needs child
  • Exclusive pumping
  • Work-out-of-home moms - pumping at work
  • Partners' perspectives on pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding
  • Birth trauma (birth stories, recovery from birth trauma)
  • Other birth stories
  • Medical perspectives on pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding - especially would like personal pregnancy/birth stories from medical professionals in OB and pediatrics, i.e., what's it like to be on the other side of the bed?
  • Parenting multiples (twins, triplets...)
  • Religious perspectives on pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding (laws, traditions, customs)
  • An article from a CPST (Child Passenger Safety Technician) about car seat use would be excellent
If you would be willing to write a guest post or reproduce an article you've already written, please let me know. 

I've added a menu of links to specific types of content at the top of the page so it will be easier to jump to specific topics of interest. Your articles, when applicable, will be added to those pages as well as featuring in the main blog stream.

If there are any other topics related to the Jessica on Babies focus that you'd like to write about as a guest poster, please feel free to make suggestions. Also, if you have thoughts about topics you'd like me to cover in my blog, I'd love to hear those ideas as well.

And, finally, if you have a product you'd like to provide either as a giveaway on this blog or to become a sponsor of this blog so that we can expand content and readership, please contact me.

You may comment directly to this post with your ideas or questions, or you can email me directly at jshaham (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment