Monday, November 4, 2013

Baby Y's Birth: Photos

I've told you Baby Y's birth story, but I wanted to share some of the photos my husband took of the labor and immediate post-delivery.

Arrival at the hospital, smiling during a (short) break in contractions. So happy this pregnancy is almost over!

Checking in on Facebook! Gotta keep my people informed!

Contraction face.

Oof, that hurts!

Breathe and blow!

At this point, labor had picked up, I had turned around to face the wall, and my husband was busy at my head helping me through the contractions and pushing phase. And then...

It's a baby!

Being warmed and stimulated. His color wasn't pink enough for the nurses.

Crying!

While we're here, let's weigh him! Look at that big boy!

Whew, I did it!

Okay, time to breastfeed.

Come on, nurse!

Okay, some relaxing skin-to-skin.

More skin-to-skin.

Stick out your tongue!

Yay, latched on!

My awesome doctor and nurse.

Yay, he's nursing!

First breastfeeding.

Checking my notifications.

Updating Facebook again.

Aw, everybody's happy.

Switching sides.

Nursing.

Nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment