Monday, April 1, 2013

News

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting. I wanted to write a quick post to let you know that there will probably be fewer posts over the next few weeks. I've just started my Certificate in Lactation Education and Counseling through UCSD Extension, and I will be very busy with that and my day job (and my toddler, and my two older boys...). The good news is, when I finish the course, I will have the best up-to-date information about breastfeeding to pass along through blog posts!

Also, stay tuned for the 2nd Anniversary Giveaway starting Wednesday. You could win a unique, one-of-a-kind, hand-spun, dyed, and knit baby hat and diaper soaker along with a paperback copy of my book to keep or give to a friend! "Like" and "Share" my Facebook posts (join the page if you haven't already) and share my blog posts with friends to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment