Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Blogiversary!

March 3rd marked Jessica on Babies' second birthday. I'm so thrilled to have kept this blog active for this long, and I look forward to many more years of blogging to come.

Some news to mark the occasion:
1. I recently registered to take a course to receive a Certificate in Lactation Education and Counseling. I'm very excited to have the opportunity to learn more about breastfeeding support and education, and I will soon have a credential to back up the advice I give.

2. Stay tuned for news about a special giveaway to celebrate my blog's birthday!

3. I'm in the planning stages for a second volume for my book that will cover infant and toddler nursing. Stay tuned for more news on that, as well.

4. Finally, my book is now available through the Kindle Lending Library, meaning if you are an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow the book for free! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment